Sorry we haven’t blogged in a while, but we have been pretty busy the last few days. We were able to watch the quarterfinal matches including one live at the stadium in Bochum. There have been so many interesting situations to learn from here and it’s really been a great learning opportunity for us. Yesterday was a day off of games and we started as usual first thing in the morning in the rain including a really cool run through the forest where we ran back faster than our way out.
In the afternoon we had the debriefing from the quarterfinals and lots of administrative announcements related to the first release of referees. Afterwards, there was a farewell dinner where we had one last chance to all be together and hang out. We got back from dinner pretty late, so I wasn’t able to get up this morning to say goodbye to VP. I’ve been depending on her to be the official team photographer for us, but I promise to be better for the next week and include photos in the next edition of the blog.
No comments:
Post a Comment